iLift ensures a safe working environment on each project.
Our initial approach to all projects is from a ‘safety first’ perspective.
We fulfill our requirements under current Health & Safety Legislation.
- Company Safety Statement & Policy.
- Method Statements for our installation works.
- Safety inspection and site survey prior to commencement of any works.
- Site specific Risk Assessments.
- All our Engineers hold Safe Pass Cards.
- Manual Handling Training for all our Engineers.
- Regular updates as necessary.
- 100% site compliance with main contractor’s safety rules.
- Regular tool box talks on site.
- Regular audits and reviews of our system.