Lift Sales Professional Required – New Equipment
Consultative Selling Role. Capital Equipment Sales.
- New Equipment Sales person required to create, develop and maintain business relationships with Architects, Consulting Engineers, Main Contractors and Builder Developers.
- Self Driven Professional required to meet and exceeding company targets.
- Experience in the ‘Lift Industry’ an advantage. Product Training will be provided.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with both existing and new customers.
- Identifying new projects and new opportunities.
- Experience dealing with ‘Technical Queries’ and proposing solutions to customers.
- Excellent negotiation and sales closing skills.
- Motivated, Results Driven, Systematic, Professional.
- Meet or exceed the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Capable of building positive working relationships both internally and externally with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to win the trust and confidence of customers.
- Committed to providing excellent service.
- Manage existing customer base and be responsible for acquiring new business.
- Interpret particular customer requirements to understand, anticipate and meet their expectations.
- Make technical presentations, demonstrating how our products and services can meet client needs.
- Generate technical sales proposals, quotations and tender submissions.
- Ensure quotes, tenders, enquiries are followed up to conclusion.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline is an advantage.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English is essential.